S & R Motor Bodies Limited Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
When using the website we may collect and store the following personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- Information that you provide to us when registering or subscribing to the email notifications and/or newsletters
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us on 01543 571715 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Personal Data:
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can opt out at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
Disclosing of Personal Data:
We may share your information with selected necessary third parties including mail carriers, suppliers, employees and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their (or any other third party’s) direct marketing.
Access to Personal Data:
You have the right to ask S & R Motor Bodies Limited to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to a fee, plus the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You have the right to ask S & R Motor Bodies Limited, at any time, not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. Customers would usually either agree in advance to our use of their personal information for marketing purposes, S & R Motor Bodies Limited also provides Customers with an opportunity to opt out of the use of their personal information for marketing purposes.
Security of Personal Data:
S & R Motor Bodies Limited Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Your personal data is stored on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing the website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log into our website).
Third Party Websites:
Our website includes hyperlinks to and details of third party websites that we have no control over, and are not responsible for. Please note these third party sites have their own Privacy Policies that we do not accept responsibility or liability for.